Castle Acre Swifts close gap at top to one point
The first wintry weather of the season took its toll with several fixtures postponed. First Division leaders Morley Village were held to a 2-2 home draw by Dereham Town A allowing Castle Acre Swifts to close the gap to just one point after their 6-2 win at bottom team Narborough.
Tacolneston are up to third after their 6-2 win at Bridgham United and Swaffham Town A jumped into the top half of the table after their 3-1 home win over Rockland United.
Division Two leaders Rampant Horse were beaten by the only goal of the game in their home match with West End who retain their 100% record and still have to concede their first league goal of the season. Scarning United slip to fourth after being held to a 2-2 home draw by Nostro and Sporle move above Tugas United after beating them 6-2.
The top two in Division Three met and Litcham came out on top, beating former leaders Watton United A 4-1 to take over top place. Attleborough Athletic got back to winning ways with a 4-2 home win over Marham Wanderers and Weeting are fourth after beating Colkirk by the odd goal of seven. Wendling are fifth following their 3-0 win at Splitz United and are closely followed by Hingham Athletic Reserves who were 7-1 home winners over bottom team Narborough Reserves. In the other match, Great Cressingham won 2-1 at Methwold United.
Division Four leaders Mulbarton Wanderers A won 5-2 at Tacolneston Reserves to move eight points clear at the top of the table and Yaxham Reserves are up to second place after notching the highest score of the day, 12-0 at home to Dereham Cockers United. Weasenham Wanderers are third after beating Shipdham Reserves by the odd goal of seven while Walsingham United drop to fourth after losing by the same scoreline at Feltwell United Reserves. In the remaining match, Nostro Reserves beat Gressenhall Reserves 4-0 at home.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 3 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 4 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 5 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 6 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash