Carousel gets taste of Burnham Market high life
Carousel Riding Club is once again holding its One Day Event on September 29 at Burnham Market Eventing Centre.
The club is very lucky to be able to use this beautiful setting with the kind permission of Alec and Emily Lochore following their BE horse trials the week before.
The cross-country course is designed by Emily and runs alongside the larger BE courses. Class 4 and 5 will be similar to the BE90 and 100 classes.
The showjumping is held in the main arena so there is a real 'large event' feel.
There are classes for everyone starting at 65cms going up to 100cms and the day is designed to be fun and encouraging for all.
You may also want to watch:
In addition there are some amazing sponsors who have donated some great prizes so it really is worth going along for the day. Take your friends and family, dogs and horses to enjoy the atmosphere.
All the details are on the website including the new on line entry system, which is being trialled at present: www.carouselridingclub.co.uk.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 5 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 8 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 9 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 10 Giant Wheel soon to be 'operational' on popular seafront