Carousel gets taste of Burnham Market high life
Carousel Riding Club is once again holding its One Day Event on September 29 at Burnham Market Eventing Centre.
The club is very lucky to be able to use this beautiful setting with the kind permission of Alec and Emily Lochore following their BE horse trials the week before.
The cross-country course is designed by Emily and runs alongside the larger BE courses. Class 4 and 5 will be similar to the BE90 and 100 classes.
The showjumping is held in the main arena so there is a real 'large event' feel.
There are classes for everyone starting at 65cms going up to 100cms and the day is designed to be fun and encouraging for all.
You may also want to watch:
In addition there are some amazing sponsors who have donated some great prizes so it really is worth going along for the day. Take your friends and family, dogs and horses to enjoy the atmosphere.
All the details are on the website including the new on line entry system, which is being trialled at present: www.carouselridingclub.co.uk.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree