Carousel gets taste of Burnham Market high life
Carousel Riding Club is once again holding its One Day Event on September 29 at Burnham Market Eventing Centre.
The club is very lucky to be able to use this beautiful setting with the kind permission of Alec and Emily Lochore following their BE horse trials the week before.
The cross-country course is designed by Emily and runs alongside the larger BE courses. Class 4 and 5 will be similar to the BE90 and 100 classes.
The showjumping is held in the main arena so there is a real 'large event' feel.
There are classes for everyone starting at 65cms going up to 100cms and the day is designed to be fun and encouraging for all.
In addition there are some amazing sponsors who have donated some great prizes so it really is worth going along for the day. Take your friends and family, dogs and horses to enjoy the atmosphere.
All the details are on the website including the new on line entry system, which is being trialled at present: www.carouselridingclub.co.uk.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 9 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk