Brief stay at the top for Norfolk BC
NCIBA BOWLS: Norfolk BC A's stay at the top of the Norfolk CIBA County League Division One, following an 87-58 win over County Arts A on Friday night, proved a brief one as North Walsham A reclaimed their place with a 112-51 win over Gallow A.
Acle A remain third after winning 106-56 at Wymondham A with George Tubby (33-12) and Tony Dunton (30-9) sharing the rink honours. At the bottom of the table Lakeside A edged out Pinewood Park A 87- 85.
Lynnsport remain favourites to be promoted from Division Two after beating Brecks A 125-59. But Browston A are 13 points behind with a game in hand after beating Diss A by 92-86. Acle B beat Shotford A 101-58.
Division Three leaders, Pentney A won 80-77 at Norfolk BC B. Lakeside B remain second after their 80-76 defeat at County Arts B.
Old Hall eased their relegation worries by beating Norfolk BC C 103-62 while Pinewood Park A gained a vital win at home to Dereham A 83-75.
You may also want to watch:
There is no change at the top of Division Five with both of the top two teams winning. Pentney B beat Shotford B 88-70 while Great Yarmouth A beat Wymondham C 97-77.
Brecks B won a close game at home to Lakeside C by 77 shots to 76, while an even closer game between Roundwood B and Great Yarmouth B ended in a 76 shots apiece draw, with the Roundwood rink skipped by D McDonald top scoring 24-9.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
� The men came out on top, by just six shots, in the annual friendly match between the NCIBA and the NCWIBA, winning 117-110.