Bradford Park Avenue 1 Lowestoft Town 1: Super sub Bradley nicks a point for Blues
- Credit: Richard Land/Focus Images Ltd
A last-gasp equaliser from Bradley Woods-Garness earned the Trawlerboys a vital away point in West Yorkshire.
The striker, on as a late substitute, struck a low shot from the edge of the box which found its way in via the foot of the post, just as time looked to have defeated the visitors.
They had toiled for 70 minutes against 10 men after Jamie Price was sent off for receiving two yellow cards in the opening quarter of the game.
By then Park Avenue were a goal ahead thanks to a second minute strike from Sam Patterson as the Blues struggled against a strong wind and a poor pitch in the first half.
The second period was all change, however, and they dominated possession in search of the equaliser.
You may also want to watch:
Frontman Jake Reed had the best chances for the visitors, but he was taken off and replaced by Woods-Garness with ten minutes to go.
And it was the replacement who found the crucial goal after a Jack Ainsley free kick was cleared to Rob Eagle who flicked the ball to him to strike in the fifth minute of injury time.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner