Bradford Park Avenue 1 Lowestoft Town 1: Super sub Bradley nicks a point for Blues
- Credit: Richard Land/Focus Images Ltd
A last-gasp equaliser from Bradley Woods-Garness earned the Trawlerboys a vital away point in West Yorkshire.
The striker, on as a late substitute, struck a low shot from the edge of the box which found its way in via the foot of the post, just as time looked to have defeated the visitors.
They had toiled for 70 minutes against 10 men after Jamie Price was sent off for receiving two yellow cards in the opening quarter of the game.
By then Park Avenue were a goal ahead thanks to a second minute strike from Sam Patterson as the Blues struggled against a strong wind and a poor pitch in the first half.
The second period was all change, however, and they dominated possession in search of the equaliser.
You may also want to watch:
Frontman Jake Reed had the best chances for the visitors, but he was taken off and replaced by Woods-Garness with ten minutes to go.
And it was the replacement who found the crucial goal after a Jack Ainsley free kick was cleared to Rob Eagle who flicked the ball to him to strike in the fifth minute of injury time.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’