Blackdyke is stirred up by new residents
Blackdyke Trout Fishery 07525 730447: Restocking took place last week with some more hard fighting fish. The introduction certainly stirred up the older resident fish with some excellent sport and everyone taking their limit bags.
Blackdyke Trout Fishery 07525 730447: Restocking took place last week with some more hard fighting fish.
The introduction certainly stirred up the older resident fish with some excellent sport and everyone taking their limit bags. The majority of the fish were caught on cats whiskers and black/green Montana's with a long leader and an intermediate line.
Regular Trevor Seaman took four fish for a combined weight of 10lb 2oz. Chris Gill had a superb brown trout of 5lb 5oz which was entered into the trout masters competition. The fish was returned safely to fight another day.
There will be an introduction to fly fishing course for anyone who is interested. For details contact Paul Speed at the fishery.
Larkwood Trout Fishery 01284 728612: It's been a good week for Larkwood with the rod average standing at 4.5 fish per angler.
Gareth Bolitho took the honours this week with a fish of 12lb 2oz. Black tadpoles and damsels accounted for most of the fish the over the past week.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 3 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 4 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 5 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 6 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 7 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 10 Thieves run off with alcohol worth nearly £5,000 from Tesco