Beccles Town’s Anglian Combination Premier Division losing run continues
Norwich CEYMS kept themselves in among the leading pack in the Premier Division thanks to a 2-0 away win over Sheringham.
Tom Lansdale and Calvin Pond got the goals which moved CEYMS up to fourth – behind Acle, Spixworth and Reepham, all of whom were without a game at the weekend.
Loddon were 1-0 winners at bottom side Beccles Town, who have now lost their first seven league games of the season, while the team just above them, Caister, earned a valuable point at Wroxham Reserves.
Jason Thompson scored for the visitors, who also provided an own goal for the Yachtsmen.
It finished all square at Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves, who drew 3-3 with St Andrews.
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham found no escape from their problems in the league when they travelled to Dersingham Rovers in the the second round of the Norfolk Senior Cup – an Ashley Keegan goal was enough for the hosts.
Adam Hipperson scored a hat-trick and Neil Hurren added the other goal as the Anglian Combination won 4-1 away to the Birmingham AFA League in the first round of the FA Inter League Cup.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre