Beccles and Brandon win
Only two fixtures were played in the Anglian Combination Premier Division on Saturday, with the others called off.
Beccles returned from Sheringham with a 3-2 win while Brandon were 2-1 winners over hosts Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves with Daley Tuffs and Tony Wright the scorers with Oliver Winram scoring K&P's consolation.
Dersingham Rovers v Acle United and Spixworth v Mattishall were postponed.
In Division One, Caister and Stalham shared four goals. Barry Crane and Kevin Jarvis netted for Caister while Lawrence Cheese and Michael Powley scored for the visitors.
Goals from Scott McKinney and Darren Nichols saw Horsford beat visitors Bungay 2-1 with Daniel Andrews providing the reply.
You may also want to watch:
Bradenham Wanderers travelled to Poringland and pocketed three points from a 2-1 win. Karl Bush and Lee Frost scored for the visitors with Jonny Cogman getting Poringland's goal.
Other games were postponed – Holt United v Watton United, Reepham Town v Wells Town and Wymondham Town v Corton.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children