Be one of five lucky readers to win a pair of tickets to see the BSB at Snetterton!
Rapid Solicitors is a UK-wide personal injury law firm with a difference. They've teamed up with one of the world's best known luxury brands, Ducati. Rapid has also teamed up with the EDP to give five lucky readers the opportunity to win a pair of tickets worth over �100 each to see the BSB at Snetterton, on July 1-3.
Biking fans, in particular, will know that Rapid is a major sponsor of British Superbikes, as well as the sponsor of a Ducati Race Team together with a number of high profile riders, including Martin Jessopp and Michael Rutter.
As well as offering expert legal advice and fighting accident compensation cases, Rapid has taken the opportunity to celebrate their Ducati partnership by doing something really special. They're offering their clients the chance to win some simply stunning prizes.
The MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship visits the new Snetterton 300 circuit for the first time in 2011, as the Norfolk circuit has undergone extensive redevelopment over the winter to create the new 2.99-mile configuration and become the newest circuit in the country.
Snetterton hasn't lost its high speed nature though and it remains one of the fastest circuits on the BSB calendar. The new circuit will be a new challenge for the 2011 title rivals and whoever wins the opening race of the weekend will go down in the history books so expect some epic performances!
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to this amazing first time British Superbike experience at Snetterton, answer the following question -
How long is the new Snetterton circuit?
A) 2.99 miles
B) 29 miles
C) 299 miles
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
Closing date is Monday, June 27, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.