Barraclough helps Spixworth maintain fine form
Two goals from Daniel Barraclough and one from Danny Brown helped Spixworth maintain their good run in the Premier Division with a 3-2 win over St Andrews.
The Saints' goals came from Chris Priest and Adam Plumstead.
Reepham Town are just behind on goal difference with a 1-0 win at Loddon United, scorer Klavs Svekis. Goals from Jonathan Miller and Gordon Rocastle gave Sheringham a 2-0 win away to Norwich CEYMS which moved them up to third. Dersingham Rovers were held to a 1-1 draw by Beccles Town, scorers Tim Kirby and Jordan Buckenham.
Simeon Randell scored for Acle United but they lost 2-1 to Caister, with goals from Jason Thompson and Scott Butler. Cromer Town travelled to Mattishall and won 4-2. Scorers were Lee Moran, George Watts-Sturrock for the home team and Kieran Patel (two) and Joshua Halliday and Darren Terrington for the visitors.
Blofield United beat lowly Wymondham Town 5-0, with a hat-trick from Chris Holmes and one each from Daniel Stobbart and Duncan Whitlam. Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves lost 4-1 at Whitton United in the Suffolk Senior Cup.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One, leaders North Walsham Town lost 4-1 at home to Hellesdon and slip to second. Foulsham go top, beating Aylsham 2-0, scorers Richard Young and Simon Prior. Harleston Town beat Long Stratton 4-1 with goals from Ben Warren, Richard Brett, Paul Bliss, an own goal and one from Vaughan Stevenson for the visitors.
Two goals from Karl Bush and one each from Matthew Cross and Thomas Spalding gave Bradenham Wanderers a 4-2 win over Horsford United, their scorers were Ross Pantry and Alex Taylor. Stalham Town beat Corton 10-0, with goals from Darren Patterson (four), Jack Childs (two), Gary Hargreaves, Tom Gilbert, Darren Patterson and Daniel Tindall. Hindringham and Mundford drew 2-2 and Hempnall lost 2-1 to Poringland Wanderers.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm