Attleborough Town youngsters are celebrating again
- Credit: Archant
Woolpack are almost certain to take the 3A title after another big win, this time against Eaton Park Corinthians.
Marlborough scored six without reply at Nelsons Athletic and Drayton Dazzlers, the only side with any real hope of catching Woolpack, were held to a 1-1 draw by Longdale Rovers Reserves.
Norman Wanderers A were also big winners as they won at home to Woodton and Hempnall scored five whilst winning at AFC Norwich.
For the third season running, Attleborough Town have won an Under-19 title. Their win at Heigham Park Rangers ensured the title was theirs with two games to spare.
Scole still have a chance of the runners-up spot after scoring seven when winning at Reepham. In the B section champions Aylsham were 5-1 winners over Rockland and Acle Rangers' 4-2 victory at Cringleford means a win in their last game will see them finish second.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Transport plans approved despite 'lack of' climate change measures
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed