Attleborough Town youngsters are celebrating again
- Credit: Archant
Woolpack are almost certain to take the 3A title after another big win, this time against Eaton Park Corinthians.
Marlborough scored six without reply at Nelsons Athletic and Drayton Dazzlers, the only side with any real hope of catching Woolpack, were held to a 1-1 draw by Longdale Rovers Reserves.
Norman Wanderers A were also big winners as they won at home to Woodton and Hempnall scored five whilst winning at AFC Norwich.
For the third season running, Attleborough Town have won an Under-19 title. Their win at Heigham Park Rangers ensured the title was theirs with two games to spare.
Scole still have a chance of the runners-up spot after scoring seven when winning at Reepham. In the B section champions Aylsham were 5-1 winners over Rockland and Acle Rangers' 4-2 victory at Cringleford means a win in their last game will see them finish second.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock