Attleborough Boxing Club victorious at home show
- Credit: Attleborough Boxing Club
A Norfolk boxing club hosted a successful night of bouts last week.
Attleborough Boxing Club (ABC) fighters won the majority of matches against a wide variety of opponents on March 10.
Will Friedman (ABC) fought his first skills bout against Harris Barlow (Billericay), and ABC's Levi Dennis won his first home fight in a year.
One notable fight was Brendan Shale (RAF) vs Charlie Humphries (ABC). Mr Humphries travels 40 miles each way, three times a week to be part of the ABC club.
It was a very close fight, and the judges thought so, as it was a split decision result in favour of Mr Humphries.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesperson said: 'It was great to see so many club members coming to support and encourage their fellow team mates.'
ABC's 10 year anniversary will be on May 5 at Wymondham Ruby Club. Please phone 01953457329 for more details.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named