Attleborough Boxing Club victorious at home show
- Credit: Attleborough Boxing Club
A Norfolk boxing club hosted a successful night of bouts last week.
Attleborough Boxing Club (ABC) fighters won the majority of matches against a wide variety of opponents on March 10.
Will Friedman (ABC) fought his first skills bout against Harris Barlow (Billericay), and ABC's Levi Dennis won his first home fight in a year.
One notable fight was Brendan Shale (RAF) vs Charlie Humphries (ABC). Mr Humphries travels 40 miles each way, three times a week to be part of the ABC club.
It was a very close fight, and the judges thought so, as it was a split decision result in favour of Mr Humphries.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesperson said: 'It was great to see so many club members coming to support and encourage their fellow team mates.'
ABC's 10 year anniversary will be on May 5 at Wymondham Ruby Club. Please phone 01953457329 for more details.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash