Angling results and fixtures
Open and club match results and fixtures.
• Open Matches
Bridge Farm, Litcham: Bill Bullock (Dereham & District AC) 16lb 14oz, Dave Bates (Kevs Tackle) 16lb 2oz, John Laskey (Dereham & District AC) 13lb 8oz
Angling Direct River Wensum: P Swan (Daiwa AD) 8lb 0oz, S Parker (Norwich) 5lb 14oz, C Urry (Dukes) 5lb 8oz.
Barford Pleasure Lake: A Gibbons (NDAA) 3lb 1oz, D Brydon (Lathams) 3lb 0oz, G Hill (Norwich) 2lb 8oz.
Silver Fish (Barford): T Anderson (Suffolk AD) 17lb 14oz, A Tuck (Suffolk) 12lb 5oz, A Gibbons (NDAA) 9lb 15oz.
Barford (Thu): J Randell (Sensas) 18lb 9oz, G Bull (Suffolk) 7lb 10oz, C Gibson (Suffolk) 4lb 0oz. (Sat): R Finch (Deben) 48lb 8oz, W Martin (Barford Tackle) 34lb 13oz, A Tuck (Suffolk) 31lb 13oz.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 4 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 5 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 8 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 9 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
• Club Matches
Norfolk and Suffolk Vets (Beccles Cut) (Tue): L Higgins 30lb 0oz, M Dobson 15lb 10oz, D Rose 15lb 8oz. (Thu): D Roe 3lb 14oz, M Dobson 3lb 4oz, J Beckham 2lb 2oz.
Stalham Boatyard: D Egerton 7lb 7oz, K Lawson 12oz, D Jones 7oz.
Holt Sea Anglers (Kelling): A Vertigan 5lb 9oz, T Thomas 4lb 12oz, P Thorburn 3lb 1oz.
Wymondham (Barford): R Cross 28lb 12oz, M Edwards 25lb 0oz, R Davison 5lb 12oz.
Norwich Disabled (Barford): B Humphries 12lb 8oz, J Chaplin 2lb 8oz, P Smith 2lb 0oz.
Bridge Farm, Litcham: Tomorrow, call 01328 701699
Barford/Fox: Tomorrow, Barford. Saturday, Willow. Tuesday, Silver Fish. 01603 759624.
Marsh Trail: Saturday 07796 437381.
Mill Farm: Sunday, Monday. 01953 452769.