Anglian Combination round-up: Lewis hits hat-trick in CEYMS rout
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Ceyms' Premier League challenge shows no signs of slowing up after a 5-0 win at Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
A hat-trick from Lewis Allen and one each from David Tayler and Lewis McKerell sealed the win for Ceyms, who are ahead of St Andrews by virtue of a far superior goal difference.
Michael Capleton and Przemyslaw Ptak earned St Andrews a 2-0 win over Caister. Goals from Scott Woodcock (2) and Jordan Rocastle gave third-placed Spixworth a 3-0 win over Dersingham Rovers.
John Knights scored for Acle United but they were held to a 1-1 draw with Wroxham Reserves, for whom Jordan Attree scored.
Daniel Terrington scored early on for Cromer Town at home to Reepham Town, but Lewis Draper equalised just before half-time. A second-half free-kick from Karl Horton earned Cromer the points.
You may also want to watch:
Goals from Jamie Smith, Alex Niescierowicz, Dan Wynne and Adam Faulkes gave Blofield United a 4-1 win at Long Stratton, with Matthew Nichols getting the hosts' goal. Orren Oliver, Sam Applegate and Rob Balls scored for Mattishall as they beat Scole United 3-1. James Harrison scored for Scole.
In Division One, goals from Bradley Hough and Tom Mawford gave Waveney a 2-2 draw with Bradenham Wanderers, whose goals came from Nick Hook and Joshua Macann. Second placed Aylsham also drew, 0-0 at Hindringham.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars