Anglian Combination round-up: Etheridge and Swann on target in leaders Waveney’s win over Mattishall
- Credit: Archant
Goals from Anthony Etheridge and Connor Swann helped Waveney stay at the top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division after a 2-0 win at Mattishall.
Second-placed Harleston hammered Bradenham Wanderers thanks to goals from Spencer Corker (2), Sam Borrer (2), Nathan Stone, Nathan Russell and Scott Roberts.
Norwich CEYMS took all three points at home to Scole United - Daryl Dellany, Steve Kidd and Jordan Comes getting the goals whilst Ian Fancett and Jake Hodges were on target in Mundford's 2-1 win against Blofield United.
Rob Warminger scored a hat-trick in Acle United's 7-2 success against St Andrews whilst Beccles Town eased to a 3-0 win over the UEA - Callum Grimmer, Alan Remblance and Luke Bailey getting the goals.
Joe Muskett bagged a brace in Wroxham Reserves' 3-1 win against Caister.
Paul Cook hit four in Division One leaders Wymondham Town's 6-2 win against Norwich United Under-21s but Yelverton kept up the pace in second with a 4-0 win against Gorleston Reserves as Lewis Clary (2), Tom Pitchell and Danny Crabb were on target.
Ross King hit a double in Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves' 5-4 win at home to Thetford Rovers whilst Jay Webb scored a hat-trick in Attleborough Town's 5-0 success against Fakenham Town Reserves.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 6 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
Aylsham hit Watton United for six as Phil Read and Aiden Oliver both bagged braces whilst East Harling cruised to a 3-1 win against Easton.