Scott Roberts winners hands Harleston Town Anglian Combination Premier Division title
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Harleston Town are the champions of the Premier Division after winning their title showdown 1-0 away at second-placed Mulbarton.
After a goalless first half a goal early in the second half from Scott Roberts was enough to seal the championship and ensure Halreston went one better than last season.
At the other end of the table it wasn't to be for Stalham who finished their season with a 4-2 defeat at home against Beccles.
Tom Crabb got both for the hosts but goals from Jack Gallagher, Jon Lovelock, James Gill and Kyle Godbold meant Beccles took all three points.
Long Stratton and St Andrews played out an entertaining draw with the scoreline finishing 2-2. James Bemrose and Adam Race scored for the hosts with Fionn Goodwin-Wright getting both for St Andrews.
Hellesdon had Jack Love to thank as his solitary goal game them a 1-0 win over Blofield at home.
The game between Wroxham Reserves and Bradenham was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
In Division One Sheringham are one point away from promotion without kicking a ball thanks to defeats for two of the chasing pack.
Mundford went down 3-2 away at a resurgent Cromer side. Vida Formoso, Julio Pinto and Edson Brito won the points for the hosts with Adam Leamon and Alby Matthews responding for Mundford.
UEA were the other defeated challenger as they went down 1-0 away at Attleborough who saw Charlie Smith score to guarantee the points.
The only other game in the division saw Yelverton three down at half time before roaring back to draw 3-3 at home against Kirkley and Pakefield Reserves.
Tom Pearce, Callum Batley and Bradley Carroll had the visitors in front but goals from Tom Pitchell, Matt Cook and Luke Giles meant the points were shared.
Hindringham v Loddon was postponed due to the weather.