Sheringham can confirm title credentials
- Credit: Archant
Sheringham will be looking to confirm their Premier Division title credentials when they host rivals Wymondham Town.
The hosts go into the game on the back of a 5-2 win at Caister a week ago – only the second time the leaders have tasted defeat in a dozen league outings.
The win leaves the Shannocks fifth, seven points off top spot but with two games in hand. Wymondham are on the same points as Sheringham but below them on goal difference.
Second-placed Long Stratton host third-placed Norwich Ceyms in arguably the match of the day – just one point separates them but the visitors have a game in hand.
Caister will be looking to make amends when they go to seventh-placed Beccles Town, while Scole, in fourth, go to bottom side Norwich United Under-21s.
You may also want to watch:
Mattishall, in cup action last weekend, are at second-bottom Hellesdon, while Acle United host St Andrews, Waveney travel to Blofield and Bradenham host Wroxham Reserves.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal