Harleston Town aiming to put 6-1 thrashing behind them
- Credit: Archant
Harleston Town will be looking to get a painful defeat out of their systems when the Anglian Combination season resumes after a two-week break.
The Premier Division leaders were hammered 6-1 by third-placed Norwich Ceyms in their final match before Christmas, having dropped just two points all season before that.
Town remain seven points clear at the top, but can't afford to take anything for granted with Ceyms and fourth-placed Mulbarton Wanderers both having played fewer games.
The leaders have what looks like an ideal opportunity to bounce back at bottom side Reepham, who have picked up just five points from their 15 games so far.
Meanwhile, Ceyms have a tough match at Bradenham Wanderers, who are a point above them in the table having played three more games.
You may also want to watch:
Mulbarton, who would be just one point behind Harleston if they won all their matches in hand, are at home to mid-table Mattishall.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village