Match of the day as Harleston host Mulbarton Wanderers
- Credit: Archant
Two of the top three clash on Saturday in a match that could have a big bearing on the destination of the Premier Division title.
First plays third when leaders Harleston Town host Mulbarton Wanderers. Harleston have a 10-point advantage over their rivals, but Wanderers have three games in hand.
The meat in the sandwich are Norwich Ceyms, eight points off the top with a game in hand – they are at home to Blofield United, who are currently down in 15th place, although they have a decent away record.
Bradenham Wanderers lost 3-1 at home to Ceyms a week ago and can't afford any more slips if they are to be genuine title contenders – they have a trip to Stalham Town, who are third from bottom.
Bottom side Reepham go to Beccles Town – that's a 2.30pm kick-off – while Acle host St Andrews.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One, leaders Mundford host bottom side Cromer Town, without a point all season – there's a 33-point difference between the two.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 7 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould