Match of the day as Harleston host Mulbarton Wanderers
- Credit: Archant
Two of the top three clash on Saturday in a match that could have a big bearing on the destination of the Premier Division title.
First plays third when leaders Harleston Town host Mulbarton Wanderers. Harleston have a 10-point advantage over their rivals, but Wanderers have three games in hand.
The meat in the sandwich are Norwich Ceyms, eight points off the top with a game in hand – they are at home to Blofield United, who are currently down in 15th place, although they have a decent away record.
Bradenham Wanderers lost 3-1 at home to Ceyms a week ago and can't afford any more slips if they are to be genuine title contenders – they have a trip to Stalham Town, who are third from bottom.
Bottom side Reepham go to Beccles Town – that's a 2.30pm kick-off – while Acle host St Andrews.
In Division One, leaders Mundford host bottom side Cromer Town, without a point all season – there's a 33-point difference between the two.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney