Woodgate at the double as Mulbarton close gap at the top
- Credit: Archant
Mulbarton closed the gap on leaders Harleston, who were without a game, to two points with a 4-0 win at Mattishall.
Two goals from Scott Woodgate and one apiece from Jack Guyton and Eliot Altay gave Mulbarton the points while Mattishall slip to third bottom of the table.
Norwich Ceyms are third following a 2-1 win at home over Bradenham. John Green and Lewis Allen got the home side's goals with Ryan Hardy replying for Bradenham.
The big game at the bottom of the league saw Beccles and Stalham share the points in a 3-3 draw. Neil Hurren (2) and Rob Fisher got Beccles' goals with Danny Cairnish and two own goals for Stalham.
Acle moved another point closer to safety with a 1-1 draw at home to Waveney. Simon Peacock scored for Acle and John Jarvis replied for Waveney.
You may also want to watch:
St Andrews' recent upturn continued as strikes from Fionn Goodwin-Wright (2), Ryan Pye and Ryan Fisher earned them a 4-1 win over Reepham for whom Ethan Currie scored.
Hellesdon remain fourth after a good 3-0 home win over Wroxham Reserves thanks to efforts from Tom Blake (2) and Mac Gee.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
Blofield won their home game over sixth-placed Caister 1-0, Orren Oliver with the goal.
Wymondham are Division One champions thanks to a thumping 9-0 win over North Walsham at Kings Head Meadow. The goals to seal the title came from Daniel Mace (2), Aaron Nixon (2), Liam Moriarty (2), Jordan Rocastle (2) and Joe Woodcock.
Sheringham are second after winning 3-0 away at Hindringham thanks to Tim Carey (2) and Dale Wilton.
Mundford slipped to third after a 2-2 draw at home to Aylsham. Ian Fancett and Alby Matthews scored for the home side but James Pipe and Jamie George earned a point for the visitors.
Yelverton came back from Scole with a 5-2 win to all but end their hosts' promotion push. Matt Cook (2), Oli Stamp, Connor Bassett and Lewis Clarry earned the points with James Harrison and Ashley Baxter bagging for Scole. Bungay and Attleborough shared the points after a 1-1 draw. Mark Clay scored for Bungay with Jay Webb scoring for Boro.