Big clash at top of Premier Division as Harleston clash with Bradenham
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Runaway Premier Division leaders Harleston Town will be aiming to get back to winning ways today after dropping points for the first time this season.
But they could hardly have picked a tougher fixture, with second-placed visitors Bradenham Wanderers aiming to emulate the achievements of Blofield, who held Town to a goalless draw last time out.
Harleston remain 10 points clear at the top with two games in hand on Bradenham, who need a win this afternoon to stand any realistic chance of catching them.
Having played fewer games than the leaders, Norwich Ceyms and Mulbarton Wanderers, in third and fourth respectively, could yet apply some pressure.
Church are at home to Wroxham Reserves while Mulbarton make the short journey to Long Stratton, who are one place below them in the table.
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Town, the form team in Division One having dropped just two points so far, visit North Walsham.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp