Ambulance Cup surprise
Diss Town A from Division Four reached the final of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup by beating Division One team Hingham Athletic 3-1.
Division One leaders Thetford Rovers Res beat Great Ryburgh 5-0 at home to increase their lead at the top of the table to eight points.
Bridgham Utd are up to third place after winning 3-0 at bottom team Cockers. Shipdham dropped three valuable points in a surprising 4-1 home defeat at the hands of Tacolneston, and Swaffham Town A also lost ground after going down to a 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Narborough.
Bunwell are up to fifth after beating Rockland Utd 2-0 and Gressenhall are sixth after winning by the only goal of the game at home to Cranworth.
The top two in Division Two both won. Leaders Morley Village beat Nostro by the odd goal of three while Northwold S&SC were 4-1 home winners over Necton.
You may also want to watch:
Feltwell Utd move above Hethersett Athletic into third place after winning there 2-0 and Shropham Utd are up to fifth after crushing West End 8-0.
Castle Acre Swifts slip to sixth after dropping two points in a 3-3 draw at Saham Toney Res and Sporle gained three welcome points from a 6-0 win at bottom team Hingham Athletic Res, who are already relegated.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
The Division Three leaders Thurton & Ashby got back to winning ways with a 3-2 victory at Wendling. Breckland Wanderers are up to second after their 6-0 win at bottom team Shipdham Res, ahead on goal difference from North Elmham who were 3-0 winners at Gressenhall Res.
Methwold Rovers are fourth after their 6-3 win at Splitz Utd and Bawdeswell are up to fifth after completing a quick double over Great Cressingham with a 3-2 away win. Marham Wanderers won by the only goal of the game at Rockland Utd Res while Narborough Res beat Stoke Ferry 2-1.
Division Four leaders Mulbarton Wanderers Res dropped two valuable points in being held to a 2-2 draw at North Elmham Res and Scarning Utd are up to third after edging out Weasenham Wanderers by the odd goal of nine.
Rampant Horse move up to fourth after their 7-0 win at Tacolneston Res while Beetley Utd won 1-0 at home to Colkirk.
Tugas Utd ran up the biggest score of the day in a 19-0 mauling of Shropham Utd Res and bottom team Dereham Cockers Utd were outclassed by Nostro Res, whose 10-0 win sent the goals against tally for Dereham Cockers to the 200 mark.