Acle go clear at top of Anglian Combination as Hipperson hits double
Acle moved three points clear at the top of the Premier Division with a 4-0 victory against Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
Adam Hipperson scored twice for Acle, with Darren Cockrill and Ricky Forder also on target.
Second-placed Blofield were beaten 3-1 at home by Spixworth, who moved up to third. Daniel Brown hit a hat-trick for the visitors.
Beccles' title hopes suffered a setback with a 3-3 draw at home to lowly St Andrews.
Neil Hurren, Jason Wright and Luke Bailey scored for the hosts, but Raphael Gure (2) and Charlie Aulert replied for St Andrews.
You may also want to watch:
Alex Brown struck the winning goal for Loddon as they won 1-0 at Reepham.
Mattishall ended a run of three successive league defeats with a 4-2 triumph at Sheringham.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
Jake Anema scored twice for the visitors, with George Watts-Sturrock and Lee Moran also netting. Brendan Burke struck twice for Sheringham.
Wymondham beat Hempnall 3-1 with goals from Robert Browne, James McCloy and Luke Rackham. Ryan Haynes was on target for Hempnall.
Cromer's fixture backlog worsened as their home game with Dersingham was postponed.
In Division One, leaders Norwich CEYMS eased to a 4-0 win against bottom side Brandon.
Dale Rayner, Sebastian Lambert, Ian Bowker and Ben Potts were CEYMS' scorers.
Second-placed Long Stratton beat Watton 1-0 thanks to John King's goal.
Local rivals Hindringham and Wells drew 2-2, while Aylsham and Horsford also drew, 1-1.
Poringland Wanderers beat Holt 3-1, Caister won 3-0 at Stalham and Bradenham Wanderers defeated Harleston 1-0.