Acle A eight points clear at top of Division One of Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League
Acle A moved eight points clear at the top of Division One of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League after beating Lynnsport A 124-55, Jamie Howlett's rink top scoring 41-4.
County Arts A have moved up to third place after winning 88-73 at Diss A with Rob Norman's rink winning 30-11.
Division Two have new leaders after Pinewood Park A beat Acle B 94-68 with Keith Medlar's rink taking the honours for a second consecutive week after a 36-5 win.
The only match in Division Three saw Browston B beat Brecks A 93-74, led by C Deverill's rink winning 25-8. Division Four leaders North Walsham lost for only the second time this season when they went down 86-76 at bottom club Wymondham C, whose Steve Williams won 28-19. Norfolk BC C remain second after beating Diss B 88-54, Alan Goldsmith's rink winning 35-14.
Third placed Pinewood Park B won 87-70 at Great Yarmouth A with Eric Brickell's rink top scoring 33-15.
You may also want to watch:
County Arts C beat Pentney B 101-65, helped by Bob North's rink winning 40-9.
The top of the table clash in Division Five saw Dereham B end leaders' Gallow B unbeaten run with an 104-76 win, Roger Lench's rink for Dereham leading the way 38-13.
- 1 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 2 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 3 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 4 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 5 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 6 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 7 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
Shotford B remain third after beating Brecks B 118-73 with Keith Rickards' rink winning 42-10. Roundwood B gained their first win of the season beating Lynnsport B at home by 80 shots to 73, despite the Lynnsport rink skipped by David Bailey winning 31-11.
In the quarter-finals of the Denny Plate, Norfolk BC beat Swale IBC 91-81. In the semi-finals Norfolk will play either Barwell or Malvern Hills and Copeland will play Kingsthorpe. The semi-finals and final will be in Chelmsford on Saturday, April 14.