Acle A eight points clear at top of Division One of Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League
Acle A moved eight points clear at the top of Division One of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League after beating Lynnsport A 124-55, Jamie Howlett's rink top scoring 41-4.
County Arts A have moved up to third place after winning 88-73 at Diss A with Rob Norman's rink winning 30-11.
Division Two have new leaders after Pinewood Park A beat Acle B 94-68 with Keith Medlar's rink taking the honours for a second consecutive week after a 36-5 win.
The only match in Division Three saw Browston B beat Brecks A 93-74, led by C Deverill's rink winning 25-8. Division Four leaders North Walsham lost for only the second time this season when they went down 86-76 at bottom club Wymondham C, whose Steve Williams won 28-19. Norfolk BC C remain second after beating Diss B 88-54, Alan Goldsmith's rink winning 35-14.
Third placed Pinewood Park B won 87-70 at Great Yarmouth A with Eric Brickell's rink top scoring 33-15.
You may also want to watch:
County Arts C beat Pentney B 101-65, helped by Bob North's rink winning 40-9.
The top of the table clash in Division Five saw Dereham B end leaders' Gallow B unbeaten run with an 104-76 win, Roger Lench's rink for Dereham leading the way 38-13.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
Shotford B remain third after beating Brecks B 118-73 with Keith Rickards' rink winning 42-10. Roundwood B gained their first win of the season beating Lynnsport B at home by 80 shots to 73, despite the Lynnsport rink skipped by David Bailey winning 31-11.
In the quarter-finals of the Denny Plate, Norfolk BC beat Swale IBC 91-81. In the semi-finals Norfolk will play either Barwell or Malvern Hills and Copeland will play Kingsthorpe. The semi-finals and final will be in Chelmsford on Saturday, April 14.