A chance to learn from champion equestrian sportswoman Lucinda Fredericks
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare will be playing host to a demonstration by champion equestrian sportswoman Lucinda Fredericks.
The lecture demo evening will be held at Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre, Snetterton, on Saturday, February 23.
Double Australian Olympian Lucinda, who is now based in Wiltshire, will be delighting the audience with a display of the talent which has enabled her to reach the highest echelons of three-day eventing.
Many will remember her victories at elite four-star events Burghley and Badminton in 2006 and 2007 respectively, aboard the awesomely plucky little chestnut mare Headley Britannia.
Lucinda has ridden and won at Grand Prix level and also competed at the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008 and London 2012.
You may also want to watch:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a champion rider in the superb facilities at Hall Farm.
You will see Lucinda work her own horses and some of World Horse Welfare's horses will take part as well, proving that Lucinda can work her magic at all levels.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
The demo starts at 6.30pm with doors open from 6pm. Tickets are £20 for adults or £12 for children aged 14 years and under.
For more information and to book your tickets contact Maxine Langley on 01953 499100/07801 880201 or email maxinelangley@worldhorsewelfare.