A big catch for Bradbeer
Blackdyke trout fishery 07525 730447. Best flies have been black and green lures, cats whiskers and the favourite Apps blood worms accounting for most fish taken.
Blackdyke trout fishery 07525 730447. Best flies have been black and green lures, cats whiskers and the favourite Apps blood worms accounting for most fish taken. There will be an introduction to fly fishing course by Tim Gaunt-Baker on the 14th of March there are some spaces available. Call Paul Speed for details.
Larkwood trout fishery 01284 728612. The rod average is 3.2 fish per angler. Matt Bradbeer took a fish that tipped the scales at 10�lbs. Two flies accounted for the vast majority of the fish taken damsels and Appts blood worm fished on a floating line and along leader.
Rocklands mere 07900 004953. Rocklands regular Chris Esstratiou took 14 fish using a floating line and a combination of blood worms and small lures other flies that have worked have been montana's and nymphs.
South Elmham trout fishery 07500 703389. Two big brownies have been reported as being caught over the past week one fish weighed 10lbs plus while the other one tipped the scales at 6lbs. Both lakes are clear.
You may also want to watch:
Narborough trout lakes 01760 338005. Has been fishing well. The fish are deep as you would expect so full sinking lines to get down are required. Best flies have been blood worms and any gold heads.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van