Sounds of the Small Faces portrayed in production at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft
- Credit: Mick Howes
A musical that celebrates the unique sound of an iconic 60s Mod band will hit the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft next month.
All or Nothing is a trans-generational musical experience portraying the sounds of The Small Faces.
In 1964, a new phenomenon exploded onto the British streets. It was the essence of all that was cool. It was Mod. The sharpest Mod of all was known as a 'face'.
The Small Faces encapsulated all that is Mod, a unique blend of taste and testosterone, neat, clothes obsessed and street-wise.
But these cult sophisticates shared another passion, their dedication to Rhythm 'n' Blues.
You may also want to watch:
The production features the music of the Small Faces, including hits like Whatcha Gonna Do About It, Lazy Sunday, Tin Soldier, Sha La La La Lee, Itchycoo Park and All Or Nothing.
Written by Carol Harrison and directed by Tony McHale, the production is at the Marina Theatre on Thursday, July 6 and Friday, July 7 at 7.30pm and at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday, July 8.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
Full price tickets £19.50 to £25, with concessions and group/school rates also available.
Call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk to book your tickets.