Sam Smith to play Thetford Forest live gig this summer
- Credit: Archant
Grammy-award winning vocalist Sam Smith has been announced as the final name in this summer's Thetford Forest live music line-up.
The multi-platinum selling singer will appear at High Lodge on Friday, July 3, with tickets going on sale this Friday.
His album 'In The Lonely Hour' debuted at No.1 in the UK charts and No.2 on the US Billboard Top 200 in May 2014.
The announcement completes a four-day line-up of shows at High Lodge.
The Script kick off proceedings on July 2, with Paloma Faith appearing on July 4 and Tom Odell on July 5.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Sam Smith are £29.50 (plus £2.95 booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office. Call 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
Tickets for Tom Odell are also still available.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham