Rockers Manic Street Preachers bring hit singles to Latitude
Kicking off with Motorcycle Emptiness, the Manic Street Preachers played a set packed with singles.
Despite 2007 hit Your Love Alone is Not Enough also performed early on, the response to the Welsh rockers was a little lukewarm at the Obelisk Arena.
James Dean Bradfield, Nicky Wire and Sean Moore were backed by a second guitarist but the sound was rather thin.
They hit their stride though with If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next and Everything Must Go.
Wire was clad in denim adorned with badges and stitched messages, with Bradfield's vocals still strong if a little scratchy at times.
You may also want to watch:
The Manics finished with what else but drunk-pub sing-along Design for Life.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue