Robyn and Royksopp at Latitude
A nightclub vibe took hold in the BBC Radio 6 Music Tent as electronic duo Royksopp and Scandinavian star Robyn took to the stage.
The dance music of Norway's Royksopp got the crowd moving, as lights flashed around the big top tent.
In a set of more than two hours, both acts ran through their own material as well as their collaborative work – most recently from the Do It Again EP.
Wearing a quirky mix of sports wear – including a motor cross top and shorts you may expect to see in a boxing ring – Sweden's Robyn ran through her hits.
A mass sing-along broke out for Dancing On My Own, and the crowd was a sea of arms in the air for With Every Heartbeat – the UK number one single that put her on the map in England.
You may also want to watch:
There was a party atmosphere as Robyn and Royksopp danced on stage, and the artists' songs complemented each other.
A match made in heaven.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night