Redgrave and Sutton Bridge band Walkway release debut album
Up-and-coming band Walkway will be playing two charity gigs this month to celebrate the release of their debut album Top Shelf Content.
Chris Ready (lead singer/rhythm guitar), James Ready (lead guitar/backing vocals), Alex Rosedale (bass guitar/backing vocals), all from Redgrave, near Diss, and Joe Evans (drums), from Sutton Bridge, near King's Lynn, will stage the launch gig at the Cue Club in Diss on December 22, following a pre-launch gig in Bolton.
The album will be available online through iTunes, Spotify and Amazon.
On each day, 10pc of all ticket, merchandise and album sales will be divided between Macmillan Cancer Support and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
Top Shelf Content was recorded at the Monkey Puzzle Studio in Woolpit, Suffolk, and includes favourites such as 'Life's Looking Good To Me' and 'Wasted Time' as well as re-recordings of early songs.
You may also want to watch:
This year, as well as supporting The Darkness and Black Stone Cherry, playing numerous summer festivals (including The Legends of Rock Festival and The Rhodes Rock Festival in Greece) and playing sellout gigs around the UK, Walkway also released their first official video, Overrated, which has had more than 8,000 views online so far, and have recently supported the Swedish rock band Bonafide on their sellout UK tour.
Walkway already have a full diary next year including headline slots at various festivals, The O2 Academy, Islington, The Waterfront in Norwich and The Junction in Cambridge.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
Further information about the band, including full gig listings and tracks, can be found at www.officialwalkway.com
Tickets for the charity gigs are sold out, but to join the reserve list, contact the band via the website