Rat Pack to be brought to life by live show in Lowestoft and Bungay
- Credit: Courtesy of The Seagull Theatre
The magic of Las Vegas swing comes to Waveney this March as A Night with Frank, Dean & Judy arrives at The Seagull Theatre and The Fisher Theatre.
The spectacular show returns to Lowestoft and Bungay following sell-out performances at the venues in 2016.
Production company Strictly Theatre Co. present a swinging tribute to Frank Sinatra's Rat Pack, featuring Swing singers and brothers Paul & Stephen Amer who will be joined by female singer Ellie Darnell, their live show band including brass section and dancing showgirls.
A Night with Frank, Dean & Judy celebrates an evening in Vegas at the Sands Casino with the infamous group and showcasing the incredible talent, humour and musicality of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin along with music from some of the Hollywood starlets that performed alongside them – Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe and Peggy Lee to name but a few!
The show features original musical arrangements of classic swing and big band songs, including- New York, New York, Come Fly With Me, Ain't That a Kick in the Head, The Lady is a Tramp, Have You Met Miss Jones, Me and My Shadow, Get Happy, That's Life and I've Got You Under My Skin, amongst others and promises a colourful and swinging night you won't forget which includes audience participation and guarantees to have you singing and laughing in your seats.
The show at The Seagull Theatre, in Lowestoft, is on Friday March 10 from 7.30pm with tickets at £14 and £12 for concessions, available from the theatre box office on 01502 589 726 or online at www.theseagull.co.uk .
The show at The Fisher Theatre, Bungay, is on Saturday March 18 from 7.30pm with tickets available at £16 and £15 for concessions (with a reduction of £5 per ticket for groups of eight or more), available from the theatre on 01986 897 130 or online at www.fishertheatre.org .
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a Waveney entertainment story?
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
Call 01502 525 820 or 01502 525 832.