Rapid Growth Prompts Move To New HQ
- Credit: Archant
A leading occupational health firm is gearing up to expand into significantly larger headquarters in Aberdeen.
Thanks to major and rapid business growth, RS Occupational Health will double the size of its Aberdeen base when it moves from existing premises on the city's Craigshaw Road to Muirfield House, Whitemyres Avenue later this year.
In addition to its close proximity to excellent transport links, the new single level leased building will offer better and easier parking for visitors and will act as a platform for the company to further expand its service offering as well as its number of employees.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on the move, company chairman Fiona Sommerville said: 'Although we finished refurbishing and remodelling our current premises just last year, we have had the benefit of unforeseen business growth since that time. The extent of that growth has proved sufficient enough to require much larger premises which will better suit our needs and allow us to deliver a more innovative service.'
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
She added: 'It is also affords us the opportunity to capitalise on emerging business hubs, without compromising our service to clients in other parts of the city and beyond.'
Established in 1999, RS Occupational Health is one of the leading occupational health companies in the North east. The company employs around 50 people and is owned and run by Fiona Sommerville and Dr Andrew Goodge. The company deals with clients in sectors including oil and gas, construction, engineering, manufacturing and the public sector and holds the contract to administer the registration of all oil and gas doctors, worldwide, on behalf of Oil & Gas UK.
To find out more visit www.rsoh.co.uk
For more information on the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce and their business to business exhibition, visit www.edp24.co.uk/business/norfolk-chamber-of-commerce or www.norfolkchamber.co.uk.