NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE/CLUB CERTIFICATE
- Credit: Archant
TAKE NOTICE that East of England Co-operative Society Ltd has applied to South Norfolk Council for a Premises Licence/Club Certificate
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE/CLUB CERTIFICATE UNDER THE LICENSING ACT 2003
TAKE NOTICE that East of England Co-operative Society Ltd Has applied to South Norfolk Council for a Premises Licence/ Club Certificate For the Co-op Foodstore, Norwich Road, New Costessey, Norfolk, NR5 0EX
You may also want to watch:
Statement of the licensable activities proposed. Sale of alcohol by retail for consumption off the premises Monday to Sunday (including Good Friday): 06:00 to 23:00 Any person wishing to object to the grant of the Licence or view the register of licensable premises/clubs should write to the Licensing Team, South Norfolk Council, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, NR15 2XE.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5,000.
Objections must be received by South Norfolk Council in writing no later than 28th March 2019