Weston Homes and Columbia Threadneedle
- Credit: Archant
THE FUTURE FOR ANGLIA SQUARE
Over the last 2 years, Weston Homes and Columbia Threadneedle have been developing plans to regenerate Anglia Square to provide a new shopping centre and leisure facilities with over 1,200 new homes and extensive public space as well as a new hotel.
We have now submitted our planning application to Norwich City Council and want to share those plans with the local community.
Please drop in at any time during the stated hours.
SESSION 1 Thursday 12th April, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
You may also want to watch:
SESSION 2 Friday 13th April, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
SESSION 3 Saturday 14th April, 11.00am - 4.00pm
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Unit 86, Magdalen Street (opposite Roys - the location of previous consultation events)
www.angliasquare.com Freepost RTSY-BYYK-CZZT, Cratus Communications email@example.com West Wing, 25 Lavington Street, London, SE1 ONZ