THE FUTURE FOR ANGLIA SQUARE
- Credit: Archant
Over the last 2 years, Weston Homes and Columbia Threadneedle have been developing plans to regenerate Anglia Square to provide a new shopping centre and leisure facilities with over 1,200 new homes and extensive public space as well as a new hotel...
We have now submitted our planning application to Norwich City Council and want to share those plans with the local community.
buivic mnd VIEW IHE MAN! Please drop in at any time during the stated hours.
SESSION 1 Thursday 12th April, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
You may also want to watch:
SESSION 2 Friday 13th April, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 8 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
SESSION 3 Saturday 14th April, 11.00am - 4.00pm
WHERE Unit 86, Magdalen Street (opposite Roys - the location of previous consultation events)
GET IN TOUCH
www.angliasquare.com Et Freepost RTSY-BYYK-CZZT, Cratus Communications email@example.com West Wing, 25 Lavington Street, London, SE1 ONZ