THE FUTURE FOR ANGLIA SQUARE
- Credit: Archant
Over the last 2 years, Weston Homes and Columbia Threadneedle have been developing plans to regenerate Anglia Square to provide a new shopping centre and leisure facilities with over 1,200 new homes and extensive public space as well as a new hotel...
We have now submitted our planning application to Norwich City Council and want to share those plans with the local community.
buivic mnd VIEW IHE MAN! Please drop in at any time during the stated hours.
SESSION 1 Thursday 12th April, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
You may also want to watch:
SESSION 2 Friday 13th April, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
SESSION 3 Saturday 14th April, 11.00am - 4.00pm
WHERE Unit 86, Magdalen Street (opposite Roys - the location of previous consultation events)
GET IN TOUCH
www.angliasquare.com Et Freepost RTSY-BYYK-CZZT, Cratus Communications firstname.lastname@example.org West Wing, 25 Lavington Street, London, SE1 ONZ