Premises Licence - New Application (Licensing Act 2003)
- Credit: Archant
Name of applicant: De Argentein LtdName of premises: De Argenteins Postal address of premises: 6 Thoroughfare, Halesworth, Suffolk IP19 8AH
This application may be viewed at: Waveney District Council, Riverside, 4 Canning Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0EQ
Proposed Licensable Activities: Sale of alcohol. Live and recorded music.
Dates between which representations may be made to the Licensing Authority: Start Date: 04 November 2017 Closing Date: 01 December 2017
Representations must be made in writing to the Licensing Team, Waveney District Council, (as the Licensing Authority) at the above address, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5000.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?