Notice of an Application to vary a Premises Licence/ Club Premises Certificate Under the Licensing Act 2003
- Credit: Archant
Name of applicant/club: East of England Co-operative Society Limited Premises address to which application refers: East of England Co-op, 110 Hall Road, Norwich NR1 3HP
In the absence of a postal address, a description sufficient to identify the location and extent of the premises/aualifying club: N/A
Proposed variation to licensable/ qualifying club activities: To vary the licence for the sale of alcohol by retail for consumption off the premises as follows:
Monday to Saturday - Commence sale of alcohol from 06:00 on each day (including Good Friday).
Sunday - Commence sale of alcohol from 07:00.
Timings for the end of each day are to remain as per the existing licence.
Representations about this application should be made in writing to:
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
Licensing Team, Norwich City Council, City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich, NR2 1NH
Representations must be received by 24th July 2018 The application may be viewed 09:00-17:00hrs Monday-Friday, in the Register held at the above offices.
N.B. IT IS AN OFFENCE, UNDER SECTION 158 OF THE LICENSING ACT 2003, TO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLICATION. THOSE WHO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT MAY BE LIABLE ON SUMMARY CONVICTION TO A FINE OF ANY AMOUNT.