Notice of an Application to vary a Premises Licence/ Club Premises Certificate Under the Licensing Act 2003
- Credit: Archant
Name of applicant/club: East of England Co-operative Society Limited Premises address to which application refers: East of England Co-op, 110 Hall Road, Norwich NR1 3HP
In the absence of a postal address, a description sufficient to identify the location and extent of the premises/aualifying club: N/A
Proposed variation to licensable/ qualifying club activities: To vary the licence for the sale of alcohol by retail for consumption off the premises as follows:
Monday to Saturday - Commence sale of alcohol from 06:00 on each day (including Good Friday).
Sunday - Commence sale of alcohol from 07:00.
You may also want to watch:
Timings for the end of each day are to remain as per the existing licence.
Representations about this application should be made in writing to:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
Licensing Team, Norwich City Council, City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich, NR2 1NH
Representations must be received by 24th July 2018 The application may be viewed 09:00-17:00hrs Monday-Friday, in the Register held at the above offices.
N.B. IT IS AN OFFENCE, UNDER SECTION 158 OF THE LICENSING ACT 2003, TO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLICATION. THOSE WHO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT MAY BE LIABLE ON SUMMARY CONVICTION TO A FINE OF ANY AMOUNT.