Licensing Act 2003 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
- Credit: Archant
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that Andy Gotts of Gotts Leisure Limited has on the 25th April 2018, applied to Norwich City Council as the Licensing Authority for the grant of a Premises Licence in respect of; 20 Prince of Wales Road, Norwich NR1 1LB.
Licensable activity to take place indoors on the ground floor as follows:
Supply of alcohol any day between 10am and 3.30am.
Provision of Recorded Music any day between 11pm and 4am and late night refreshment any day 11pm and 4am.
Last entry time being 3am.
You may also want to watch:
Opening hours any day between 10am and 4am.
Anyone wishing to make representations concerning this application should do so in writing to: Licensing Manager, Norwich City Council, Citywide Services, Public Protection (Licensing), City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich, NR2 1NH no later than 28 days after the date of the application. Persons wishing to inspect the register or the record of this application may do so by attending the office of the Licensing Section, during office hours, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 9 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, the maximum fine for which on summary conviction is £5,000.