Licensing Act 2003 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
- Credit: Archant
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that Andy Gotts of Gotts Leisure Limited has on the 25th April 2018, applied to Norwich City Council as the Licensing Authority for the grant of a Premises Licence in respect of; 20 Prince of Wales Road, Norwich NR1 1LB.
Licensable activity to take place indoors on the ground floor as follows:
Supply of alcohol any day between 10am and 3.30am.
Provision of Recorded Music any day between 11pm and 4am and late night refreshment any day 11pm and 4am.
Last entry time being 3am.
You may also want to watch:
Opening hours any day between 10am and 4am.
Anyone wishing to make representations concerning this application should do so in writing to: Licensing Manager, Norwich City Council, Citywide Services, Public Protection (Licensing), City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich, NR2 1NH no later than 28 days after the date of the application. Persons wishing to inspect the register or the record of this application may do so by attending the office of the Licensing Section, during office hours, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, the maximum fine for which on summary conviction is £5,000.