Notice of an Application to vary a Premises Licence/ Club Premises Certificate Under the Licensing Act 2003
- Credit: Archant
Proposed licensable/qualifying club activities: To vary the licence for the sale of alcohol by retail for consumption off the premises as follows: Monday to Sunday (including Good Friday) — 06:00 to 23:00
Name of applicant/club: East of England Co-operative Society Limited
Premises address to which application refers: East of England Co-op Foodstore, 129A Colman Road, Norwich NR4 7HA
In the absence of a postal address, a description sufficient to identify the location and extent of the premises/ qualifying club: N/A
Proposed licensable/qualifying club activities:
You may also want to watch:
To vary the licence for the sale of alcohol by retail for consumption off the premises as follows:
Monday to Sunday (including Good Friday) — 06:00 to 23:00
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Representations about this application should be made in writing to: Licensing Team, Norwich City Council, City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich, NR2 1NH
Representations must be received by 26th June 2019
The application may be viewed 09: 00-17 :00hrs Monday-Friday, in the Register held at the above offices.
N.B. IT IS AN OFFENCE, UNDER SECTION 158 OF THE LICENSING ACT 2003, TO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLICATION. THOSE WHO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT MAY BE LIABLE ON SUMMARY CONVICTION TO A FINE OF ANY AMOUNT.