Popular Beccles fete returns for bank holiday
- Credit: James Bass
Beccles Rose May fete will be returning to Ringsfield Village Hall on Bank Holiday Monday, May 1, from 10am to 4pm.
Entertainment will include the Lowestoft Longshore Men, the Floido School of Dance and Bella Tonic in the main arena along with the Moore Music Roadshow.
Returning by popular demand will be the fun dog show sponsored by Skinners who will supply goodies for the winners.
Classes include most handsome dog, prettiest bitch, dog the judges would most like to take home, best veteran (over eight years of age), best rescue, cutest puppy, and best in show.
You will be able to sign up to enter during the day for each class.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a raffle with prizes donated by local businesses.
There is still time to book a stall for the event. Anyone interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Denise on 01986 894831 to obtain a booking form.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk