PICTURE GALLERY: Lost? share pictures of their night supporting McFly at the University of East Anglia’s LCR
Being the support act for pop group McFly was a dream come true for local group Lost?.
The five-piece band beat hundreds of other emerging bands to land the support act slot for McFly's sold-out show on Tuesday at the University of East Anglia's LCR, in Norwich.
And now the band are sharing with the Evening News some of their exclusive pictures from the night.
Lost? singer and guitarist Pete Bilton, who is 25 and from Long Stratton, said: 'It was pretty incredible. We expected it to be a big deal, but it turned out to completely exceed our expectations by a long way.
'The crowd was really welcoming and it was just everything you could really wish for.
You may also want to watch:
'Our set started with our drummer doing a drum solo and everyone just started screaming. It was all a dream come true.
'We all said that one day we wanted to play a sold-out show at the UEA because that is where we watched our first gigs.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
'Being able to live that dream for the night was amazing.
'We got to see McFly sound-checking, and we met Harry [Judd]. He was really friendly and asked us if we enjoyed the show. We are all extremely grateful to McFly for giving us the opportunity to support them.'
Lost? describe their music as 'thrilling pop rock' and Pete's fellow bandmates include bass player Rob Allison, 24, from Newton Flotman; guitarist Nathan Stimpson, 21, from Pakefield; drummer Roger Bilton, 28, from Trafford Road in Norwich; and keyboard player Ashley Hannan, 19, from Wymondham.
Rob was actually almost picked to be part of McFly and auditioned with McFly members Tom Fletcher and Harry Judd about nine years ago.
For more about Lost? see the band's page on Facebook.
Do you know somebody set for stardom? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email email@example.com