Old Buckenham Players return with new comedy Caught In The Net
- Credit: Archant
The next production by theatre group the Old Buckenham Players will be a sequel to a comedic show they put on last year called Run For Your Wife.
The new performance, Caught In The Net, was also written by Ray Cooney, and sees the same characters, John Smith, Stanley, Mary and Barbara embroiled in a frantic and desperate cover-up.
The play takes place 19 years after John's bigamy was unearthed in 1982.
The characters' wives, best friends and children are also added to the mix.
A video of the previous show can be seen on the Old Buckenham Players' Facebook page.
Performances will take place at the Old Buckenham Village Hall on May 18, 19 and 20, starting at 7.30pm. Tickets are £8 from Old Buckenham Village Stores, Nuts 'n' Bolts in Attleborough, or by calling 01953 861336.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a raffle, and a bar will be open at the hall.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’