Norwich woman wins competition to choose a new X Factor jukebox theme
- Credit: PA
A Norwich woman has won two tickets to the X Factor final after entering a twitter competition to select a new weekly theme for the hit ITV show.
Michaela Bailey won with her suggestion of Christmas and will now attend the live final on Sunday December 11 at Wembley Arena.
Viewers were asked to tweet their suggestions to @TheXFactor with the #xfactorjukebox hashtag.
On Sunday night's show presenter Dermot O'Leary announced Michaela as the winner after she was selected from over 1000 people who also picked the festive theme.
Before announcing her as the winner he said: 'She's not related to any of us I promise.'
You may also want to watch:
He also addressed the backlash the show received when the fright night theme was 'randomly selected' on Halloween.
'If the jukebox lands on Christmas next week we're in a world of pain.'
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Other suggestions included food, Disney and thrash metal week.
Next week's theme is 'Louis Loves' which will see the acts perform judge Louis Walsh's favourite songs.
The five remaining contestants are Matt Terry, 5 After Midnight, Saara Aalto, Honey G and Emily Middlemass.
Contestant Honey G last night challenged Norwich City Chairman Ed Balls to a dance-off. Who do you want to win The X Factor 2016? Let us know in the comments.