Norwich City look forward to the Big Five
Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City. The names of the big guns of the Premier League will already be ticked off on many fixture lists.
It's Chelsea who crop up first, providing City with their third fixture of the season, at Stamford Bridge on August 27, with the return game here on January 21.
All roads lead to Old Trafford for the October 1 clash against the champions Manchester United on October 1, with Sir Alex Ferguson heading down to Norfolk on February 25.
The trip to Liverpool on October 22 means City will have visited three of the biggest names in English football inside the space of the opening nine games. The home game against Liverpool is on April 28, the penultimate Carrow Road fixture of the campaign.
Arsenal are the first of that exclusive club to come to Norwich, with a visit on November 19, while the Emirates Stadium will see the Canaries grace its turf for the first time on May 5 - the last away trip.
Manchester City will host Lambert and Co on December 3 and then head this way on April 14.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk