Norwich bridal boutique on the move
Prima Donna is moving to new premises in Timber Hill
Well known bridal wear shop Prima Donna Bridalwear is to move from its Norwich base at Castle Mall and into a store a few steps away.
It opens the doors to its new home at the top of Timber Hill in Norwich on August 2.
Prima Donna Bridalwear has been at the Castle Mall since 1996 and offers a large selection of in stock bridalwear and wedding dresses.
The showroom is family run and the designers and fashion houses offered include San Patrick by Pronovias, Justin Alexander, Dizzie Lizzie Couture, Mia Mia, Mark Lesley, Sincerity, Elizabeth Dickens, Ella, Essense and Alan Hannah.
You may also want to watch:
There's a large range of prom, cocktail and occasion dresses and outfits too.
In the autumn and over the winter the Prima Donna team hosts bridal shows; an afternoon of fun and pre-wedding joy for the wedding party girls.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
Find out more in store at Prima Donna.