Norwich bridal boutique on the move
Prima Donna is moving to new premises in Timber Hill
Well known bridal wear shop Prima Donna Bridalwear is to move from its Norwich base at Castle Mall and into a store a few steps away.
It opens the doors to its new home at the top of Timber Hill in Norwich on August 2.
Prima Donna Bridalwear has been at the Castle Mall since 1996 and offers a large selection of in stock bridalwear and wedding dresses.
The showroom is family run and the designers and fashion houses offered include San Patrick by Pronovias, Justin Alexander, Dizzie Lizzie Couture, Mia Mia, Mark Lesley, Sincerity, Elizabeth Dickens, Ella, Essense and Alan Hannah.
You may also want to watch:
There's a large range of prom, cocktail and occasion dresses and outfits too.
In the autumn and over the winter the Prima Donna team hosts bridal shows; an afternoon of fun and pre-wedding joy for the wedding party girls.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
Find out more in store at Prima Donna.