North Norfolk Photographic Society members have a chance to hone their skills with top tips from an expert
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk Photographic Society (NNPS) members had a chance to take tips from an expert, when they welcomed renowned photographer Ann Miles to their latest meeting.
Ms Miles, who is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society, trained as a biologist before going on to forge a career in scientific publishing, later teaching general and nature photography to university students.
She now lectures all over the UK, also running workshops and offering individual tuition.
The theme for her presentation to the NNPS was the seaside and as well as seeing dozens of images from all over the country, audience members had a chance to find out how to make the most of their own photographs.
NNPSmeetings are held on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. For more information, or to find out about joining the group, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the club website
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life