North Norfolk Photographic Society members have a chance to hone their skills with top tips from an expert
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk Photographic Society (NNPS) members had a chance to take tips from an expert, when they welcomed renowned photographer Ann Miles to their latest meeting.
Ms Miles, who is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society, trained as a biologist before going on to forge a career in scientific publishing, later teaching general and nature photography to university students.
She now lectures all over the UK, also running workshops and offering individual tuition.
The theme for her presentation to the NNPS was the seaside and as well as seeing dozens of images from all over the country, audience members had a chance to find out how to make the most of their own photographs.
NNPSmeetings are held on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. For more information, or to find out about joining the group, email: email@example.com or visit the club website
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears