Noasis and Complete Stone Roses come to Great Yarmouth Atlantis Tower
- Credit: PA
The energy of the Manchester music scene is coming to Great Yarmouth next month.
Fundraiser James Sinclair has secured appearances by two of the biggest tribute bands Noasis and the Complete Stone Roses for Manchester Revisited.
The 30-year-old from Caister is raising money for The Anchorage Trust, a Yarmouth-based charity that provides affordable housing and life chances for young people in the town working with landlords and other providers.
And he hopes the event at the Atlantis Tower on Marine Parade, Yarmouth, will inject some positivity into local life as well as raising several thousands for the trust.
Also appearing will be Distant Sun and a DJ set from Rick Witton, former front man of Shed Seven.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £10 in advance and £15 on the door via www.anchoragetrust.org. Tickets for the event on March 11 at 7pm are £10, with all profits going to the Anchorage Trust.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named