Noasis and Complete Stone Roses come to Great Yarmouth Atlantis Tower
- Credit: PA
The energy of the Manchester music scene is coming to Great Yarmouth next month.
Fundraiser James Sinclair has secured appearances by two of the biggest tribute bands Noasis and the Complete Stone Roses for Manchester Revisited.
The 30-year-old from Caister is raising money for The Anchorage Trust, a Yarmouth-based charity that provides affordable housing and life chances for young people in the town working with landlords and other providers.
And he hopes the event at the Atlantis Tower on Marine Parade, Yarmouth, will inject some positivity into local life as well as raising several thousands for the trust.
Also appearing will be Distant Sun and a DJ set from Rick Witton, former front man of Shed Seven.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £10 in advance and £15 on the door via www.anchoragetrust.org. Tickets for the event on March 11 at 7pm are £10, with all profits going to the Anchorage Trust.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall