Zombies wanted to hunt down runners in Norwich
- Credit: Woodland Zombie Run
Ghastly ghouls and gruesome zombies are wanted to take part in a run.
The Woodland Zombie Run in Ringland is looking for help to spook its runners as they take part in a five kilometre run, avoiding zombies and monsters as if the apocalypse has really come to Norwich.
The run takes place on October 29 and two weeks prior to the event runners will receive a zombie pack.
The course is set in a 50-acre woodland site with obstacles, mazes and, of course, hordes of infected zombies and other horror characters hunting after runners.
Runners have three lives. If they make it round with any lives left, a survivor badge will be awarded.
If a runner loses all their lives an infected badge will be given. But 'decontamination chambers' will be located around the course to stay in the race.
Tickets are £30 to run the course or £5 to be a zombie, available from www.woodlandzombierun.co.uk/
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?