Zombies wanted to hunt down runners in Norwich
- Credit: Woodland Zombie Run
Ghastly ghouls and gruesome zombies are wanted to take part in a run.
The Woodland Zombie Run in Ringland is looking for help to spook its runners as they take part in a five kilometre run, avoiding zombies and monsters as if the apocalypse has really come to Norwich.
The run takes place on October 29 and two weeks prior to the event runners will receive a zombie pack.
The course is set in a 50-acre woodland site with obstacles, mazes and, of course, hordes of infected zombies and other horror characters hunting after runners.
Runners have three lives. If they make it round with any lives left, a survivor badge will be awarded.
You may also want to watch:
If a runner loses all their lives an infected badge will be given. But 'decontamination chambers' will be located around the course to stay in the race.
Tickets are £30 to run the course or £5 to be a zombie, available from www.woodlandzombierun.co.uk/
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation