YouTubes-Day: Comic Relief flash mob
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Rock Choir and Helen McDermott take part in a flash mob choir.
Every Tuesday I shall be showcasing a new gem from YouTube's vast library, but with a Norfolk twist. This week's video is from YouTube user WAVUK.
In aid of Comic Relief 2013 television presenter Helen McDermott along with the Norwich Rock Choir took part in a flash mob at the forum. Singing along to 'Proud' by Heather Small, the choir wowed the crowds and rose a lot of money for comic relief.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen a YouTube video you think should be featured - whether it's weird and wacky, informative or sporty - and is Norfolk focused, please contact me via Emily.Dixon@archant.co.uk
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold