YouTubes-Day: A nostalgic look at Pleasurewood Hills
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press ¬© 2010
The Sea Lion Show, the Pirate ship, and the Snake in the Grass, everyone has their favourites at Pleasurewood Hills, and as the new season starts below is a promotional video from 1996.
Every Tuesday I shall be showcasing a new gem from YouTube's vast library, but with a Norfolk twist. This week's video is from YouTube user powerinhisname.
This summer thousands will flock through the gates at Pleasurewood Hills, located just outside Lowestoft, as many have each and every summer since 1982, and as they open the doors for the new season I have found this wonderfully nostalgic video from 1996. The video is a promotional video, showcasing all the exciting rides and attractions the park has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
Have you been recently to Pleasurewood Hills, or remember a distant summer holiday treat? If so, I would love to see your pictures.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
If you have seen a YouTube video you think should be featured - whether it's weird and wacky, informative or sporty - and is Norfolk focused, please contact me via Cat.Evans@archant.co.uk